Taten Care would like to work with all stakeholders to achieve their goals.
Taten Care is a specialist service provider supporting people with Learning Disabilities.
Taten Care is a specialist UK provider for Mental Health Services.
- Schizophrenia and Psychotic or Delusional Disorders
- Effective Disorders e.g Mania, Manic Depression and Moderate/Severe Depression
- Eating Disorders
- Organic Mental Disorder
- Post Natal Depression
- Phobias, Anxiety Disorder, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Personality Disorders That Cause Significant Distress or Risk to the Individual or Others.
- Bipolar Affective Disorder
- Schizophrenia and Other Psychoses
At Taten Care we understand that Service Users’ recovery journeys progress at different paces and Service Users need different levels of support along the way. We provide a range of care packages to help Service Users bridge the move from hospitals or residential care home recovery setting to living independently in their own homes. Find out more…
Learning Disabilities and Autism
- Down’s syndrome
- Autism Spectrum Condition
- Asperger Syndrome
- Cerebral palsy
- Asperger syndrome with a high IQ and mental health problems
We work with customers who have a variety of needs including dual diagnosis, personality disorders, substance misuse, dementia and those with a forensic history.
Customers who live in our mental health accommodation schemes benefit from a high quality, homely living environment. Customers are placed where they feel comfortable and supported. Our schemes are purpose-built to meet customer’s needs, minimize risk and promote independence. Find out more…